The Lodge sits on 50 beautiful acres. It’s a lush property with Brush Lake as the centerpiece, a lovely setting for your wedding ceremony and reception.
Amenities On Site
- Ten 60 inch round tables
- 100 natural colored chairs with cream padded seats
- 6 bar stools
- 4 rectangular tables
- Central heat and air
- Large stone fireplace/wood furnished
- 2 indoor restrooms
- Caterer’s kitchen
- Speakers for music or DJ setup
- Screened in porch
- Built in bar
- Soaring ceilings with fans & lighting plus beautiful cream tulle streamers
- Large outdoor deck
- Large lawn for tents
- Arbor at water’s edge for ceremony
- Beautiful lake as backdrop for photos
- Private tree lined drive
- Plenty of parking
pICTURE YOUR NEXT PARTY
At the lodge at brush lake
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Brush Lake has been in our family for nearly seven decades. In the early days, long before my brother and I were born, it was a private swimming club. There was even a hotel on the property. Then it was mainly a fish camp.
Fast forward to today and there’s a stunning lodge with views of the lake. It’s played host to many family gatherings along with weddings and other celebrations. It is such a welcoming retreat that soothes the soul.
When everyone goes home, the only sound you hear at night is a symphony of bullfrogs. It’s truly a special setting.
We hope to see you here soon!